Huntsman Araldite 2051 A/B acrylic adhesive is a two component, toughened methacrylate general purpose adhesive for rapid assembly operations on a wide range of substrates.
This adhesive provides excellent strength even when used at very low temperature and in moist conditions. It is the perfect choice for repair jobs in very difficult conditions.
Huntsman Araldite 2051 Adhesive
- Fast curing from 0° to 40°C
- Cures underwater and in high humidity
- Virtually no surface preparation
- Outstanding adhesion on dissimilar substrates
- High-temperature resistance
• Repair work of small parts
• Fast assembly of small parts
• Last minute fixing on the sea
• Marine underwater repair
Huntsman Araldite 2051 adhesive was chosen for this repair application due to its good adhesion to various metals and plastics without surface preparation – even when the surface is wet
Curing at temperatures from 0°C to 40°C, the Huntsman Araldite 2051 adhesive is perfect for outdoor bonding, even during winter. Minimal pretreatment, fast curing time and simple handling result in quicker assembly.
Over the long term, maintenance is minimized thanks to the adhesive’s resistance to aging